Our firm provides sound business and estate planning advice
When you have legal questions, you need sound and dependable answers. Residents in the Michiana area consistently choose us because we are:
- AV-Preeminent — Our attorney, Michael T. Sawyier, has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Innovative thinkers — We know how to develop new approaches to account for your unique circumstances and are dedicated to finding the most appropriate solution for you.
- Business law authorities — Business entities are frequently a part of estate and asset protection plans. We are highly skilled business counselors and will provide reliable advice in these matters.
Whether you have an estate planning matter or other legal concern, we can review your issues and guide you towards an effective solution.
, We offer competent legal representation in the following areas:
- Estate planning — We offer a full range of estate planning services, including the preparation of wills and trusts. We also offer guidance through the probate and estate administration process and will counsel you about the best structure to serve your family’s long-term financial interests.
- Asset protection — Without the right protection, creditors can assert claims against everything you own. We strive to prevent this possibility and will build comprehensive asset protection plans to safeguard your property from legal claims.
- Contracts — Our firm performs detailed contract review and analyses for individuals and businesses to ensure the terms are fair and that your best interests are being reflected.
- Real estate — We handle many types of residential and commercial real estate law issues and will guide you through all transactions. If a dispute should arise, we can represent you in court.
- Business law — Our firm represents organizations in a variety of business law matters, such as contract review and negotiation, and will develop strategies to help your enterprise grow and succeed.
- Tax law — Taxes are a frequent concern for businesses and individuals. We have a thorough understanding of tax law issues and will explore proven approaches to minimize your liability.
We want to help our clients avoid potential legal complications and will work with you one-on-one to ensure you have the information needed to make good decisions.
At the Law Offices Of Michael T. Sawyier in Chesterton, Indiana, our attorneys represent individuals and businesses throughout the Michiana area in estate planning, asset protection and contract matters. Please call 219-926-4200 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.